|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen|
|Certification:||CE， RoHS ,FCC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Price:||USD 27.6 - 32 /pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Neutral packing|
|Delivery Time:||5 - 8 working day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Item Name::||CA003||Main Material::||ABS|
|Battery Type::||Polymer Cell||N.W.::||420g|
power bank jump starter,
car jump start power bank
Multi - Function Polymer Car Jump Starter Power Bank With 400 Amp Peak Output Current
Top 10 Features For Car Jump Starter:
1.Car jump start 23 times.
2.Reverse charge protection
3.Full change Iphone 7 times
4.Laptop power supply 2h
5.12V car electronic products (i.e. car refrigerator) power supply
6. Illumination 24h
7.Peak current can reach 400A.
8.Warming flashing, SOS signal 40h
9.Weight and size is only 1/10 of traditional lead-acid jump starter
10.More than 3 years lifetime
|Battery type:||polymer cell|
|Capacity:||7800 - 11000 mAh|
|Output:||Car start port:12V-2A 16V-2A 19V-3.5A
|Shipping port:||In Shenzhen|
|Payment terms:||T/T, Westem Union, Paypal|
|Delivery tiem:||Apprx. 3-15 days after we get the payment.|
|Compatible for:||Mobile Phone,MP3/MP4 Player,PMP,
1.A Real life saver
Roypow J12 is a 4-in-1 solution: a jump starter, a power bank, a flashlight and even a compass. It is easy to jump start a dead battery in seconds due to the powerful battery with 400 Amp Peak Output Current. You can jump start a car, boat, truck, RV, motorcycle, ATV, lawn mower and more. Say goodbye to tow truck.
With premium cell and exclusive Multi-Protection circuit, nothing happens if you touch the clamps together or hook up to a battery in reverse. Anti surge current back feed, under voltage protection, over current protection, over charge protection.
The housing made of UL94 V-0 (the highest fire proof grade) fire proof material makes it ultra-safe in usage or storage.
Heavy duty pure copper clamps with protection design also ensure a more secure operation.
3.Details make perfect
Ergonomic design: Anti-skid design and moderate size comply with the ergonomic design, more aesthetic and useful.
Auto power off mode: Once fully charging the devices or in no-load status, the jump-starter will shut off automatically to prevent damage to electronic devices and avoid loss of power.
1. Remove the product from the vehicle within 30S after the vehicle started.
2. Do not connect the two clamps.
3. Do not decompose product,
4. Do not disassemble charger to avoid shock hazzard.
5. Do not charge non-rechargeable batteries!
(If not, it may lead dangerous)
We use express, such as UPS, Fedex, EMS, TNT, and so on.
We would like to arrange by Air or Ocean Shipping for you as your requirement! .
TT, Western Union and Ali ESCROW are accepted. Ali ESCROW only for small amount of orders and sample order.
For large orders, 30% down payment for the production of goods, and the rest of 70% balance shall be made before delivery.
Contact Person: Mr. peter